Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Exciting morning!

Ran into my friend Sammie this morning and we got to wrastle for a long time! At first I didn't remember he was my friend and I was kinda acting like a jerk but my mom kept telling me to knock it off. After a few snarling lunges, I chilled out and we played.

I know I have pink skin and not much hair and all but do my ears really look like pig ears! I guess so cuz my doggie friends always seem to chew on them when we play.

Since I was rolling around in the grass (I'm allergic) and was covered in Sammie drool, I got a bath. I showed my mom though, she had to lift the front half of me in this time, no voluntary getting in for me! Well, at least my front, I jumped the rest of the way in once my front legs were in. Straddling the side of a bathtub isn't too fun.

My question now is, where's my after-bath treat, beeyatch!

No comments: