Saturday, March 07, 2009

New Friend ~ Bianca!

So mom brought a dog home today! She's white & fluffy. They called her Bianca, we didn't really like that name but couldn't think of a better one. She is an American Eskimo Dog.
She had just come from the shelter and was really sick. She threw up a lot and had a horrible cough. She also didn't know how to play with me right away.
After some medication and time with us, she felt a lot better and she even played more; which, of course, made me so happy!
We look cute together, don't you think? Though she wasn't as buff as me, of course.
She only lived with us for two weeks. I guess she needed a place to crash until she felt better and her new family came along. Word on the doggie grapevine has it they changed her name to Spot (real creative, huh!). I guess she still throws up from some disease but her new family is taking good care of her.

No comments: